Digiroad is a national database which contains precise and accurate data on the location of all roads and streets in Finland as well as their most important physical features (covering a total of 483,000 km or 300,000 miles).
Data formats: ESRI, XML
Maintainance: Finnish Transport Agency
- All roads, streets and ferry lines in Finland
- Covering a total of 483,000 km.
- Centre line geometry of the transport network: vehicle-accessible roads, ferry and cable ferry connections, railways, pedestrian routes and cycle routes.
- Traffic-related attribute data: traffic element attributes, traffic restrictions and other road and street network features.
- Other transport system objects, e.g. services.
- Access given by request.
- Digiroad customers are charged extraction costs.
http://www.digiroad.fi/aineisto/en_GB/samples/ (samples only)