Tampere Public Transport GTFS feed
From ITS Factory Wiki
Revision as of 15:23, 30 June 2016 by Juha.lundan
Data format: GTFS
Availability: released 9.4.2013, updated regularly
Maintainance: Tampere City Public Transport
Licence: Tampere City Open Data License
Tampere bus traffic.
- According to GTFS specification:
- agency.txt - Required - Transit agency that provides the data in this feed: Tampereen joukkoliikenne.
- stops.txt - Required Individual locations where vehicles pick up or drop off passengers.
- routes.txt - Required - Transit routes. A route is a group of trips that are displayed to riders as a single service.
- trips.txt - Required - Trips for each route. A trip is a sequence of two or more stops that occurs at specific time.
- stop_times.txt - Required - Times that a vehicle arrives at and departs from individual stops for each trip.
- calendar.txt - Required - Dates for service IDs using a weekly schedule. Specify when service starts and ends, as well as days of the week where service is available.
- calendar_dates.txt - Optional - Exceptions for the service IDs defined in the calendar.txt file. If calendar_dates.txt includes ALL dates of service, this file may be specified instead of calendar.txt.
- shapes.txt - Optional - Rules for drawing lines on a map to represent a transit organization's routes.
- These GTFS data are not available in Tampere:
- fare_attributes.txt - Optional - Fare information for a transit organization's routes.
- fare_rules.txt - Optional - Rules for applying fare information for a transit organization's routes.
- frequencies.txt - Optional - Headway (time between trips) for routes with variable frequency of service.
- transfers.txt - Optional - Rules for making connections at transfer points between routes.
- feed_info.txt - Optional - Additional information about the feed itself, including publisher, version, and expiration information.
- Use is free of charge.
- Distribution and re-use of the data is allowed.
Open access at http://data.itsfactory.fi