Tampere Public Transport SIRI Interface (Realtime JSON at data.itsfactory.fi)
The original SIRI XML data is converted to JSON for client accesses. Please see "API Access" later on this page for details on how to access the API.
This interface is intended for developers aiming to develop solutions and services that use real-time public transport data. Realtime information is updated every second. The provided real-time SIRI services offer the same information that was previously only available for passenger information displays and for Lissu Liikenteenseuranta web portal.
Data formats: XML and JSON
Standard: SIRI. Remark: This API is a JSON modification of the SIRI 1.3 standard. Officially the JSON extension will be part of the SIRI 2.0 version of the standard, but that is not yet approved.
Maintainance: ITS Factory (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Licence: Tampere City Open Data License
Tampere bus traffic.
- (Available) SIRI-service: Vehicle Monitoring (VM)
- (Available) SIRI-service: General Messaging (GM)
- (Planned) SIRI-service: Stop Monitoring (SM)
- Access is open for anyone during beta phase, after beta phase access is given by request.
- Use is free of charge.
- Distribution and re-use of the data is allowed.
For SIRI Vehicle Monitoring
- JSON/HTTP Access: http://data.itsfactory.fi/siriaccess/vm/json
- SIRI XML Access: http://data.itsfactory.fi/siriaccess/vm/siri (please note that this url accepts HTTP POST requests and therefore does not open up in the browser)
For SIRI General Messages
- JSON/HTTP Access: http://data.itsfactory.fi/siriaccess/gm/json
- SIRI XML Access: http://data.itsfactory.fi/siriaccess/gm/siri (please note that this url accepts HTTP POST requests and therefore does not open up in the browser)
See ITS Factory Siri Access Developer Guide for how to access the API in JSON and SIRI XML formats.
Account requests: email@example.com (after beta phase)
The service is part of ITS Factory Developer Sandbox.