The Finnish Transport Agency (FTA) offers the access right to Matka.fi (Journey.fi) API when the application or service supports public transport usage and public transport information provision. Development and testing as well as commercial use of interfaces is free of charge.
Data format: XML
Maintainance: Finnish Transport Agency
- Helsinki Metropolitan area (Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen, Vantaa, Kerava, Kirkkonummi, Sipoo) provided by Helsinki Region Transport
- Tampere, Joensuu, Lappeenranta, Turku, Mikkeli, Oulu, Vaasa, Kotka provided by the cities
- All passenger trains operated by VR
- Bus connections provided or licenced by the Centres for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment within their area of authority
- Domestic air traffic from Finavia
- Also the following cities are included until end of year 2012: Kuopio, Jyväskylä, Lahti, Imatra, Pori, Varkaus, Hämeenlinna, Hyvinkää, Seinäjoki.
Timetables and routes for buses, trains, local public transport and air traffic available in the following areas
- Bus timetables
- Bus stops geocoding
- Routing between two points
- Access given by request.
- Use is free of charge.