Tampere Public Transport SIRI Interface (Realtime XML at data.itsfactory.fi)
The original SIRI XML data is repeated at data.itsfactory.fi server for client accesses. Please see "API Access" later on this page for details on how to access the API.
This interface is intended for developers aiming to develop solutions and services that use real-time public transport data. Realtime information is updated every second. The provided real-time SIRI services offer the same information that was previously only available for passenger information displays and for Lissu Liikenteenseuranta web portal.
The interface will be developed according to SIRI 1.3 standard.
Tampere bus traffic.
- (Available) SIRI-service: Vehicle Monitoring (VM)
- (Available) SIRI-service: General Messaging (GM)
- (Planned) SIRI-service: Stop Monitoring (SM)
- Access is open for anyone during beta phase, after beta phase access is given by request.
- Use is free of charge.
- Distribution and re-use of the data is allowed.
Please note that the url is still subject to change since the service is in beta (a domain name will be added later on).
- JSON Access: http://data.itsfactory.fi/siriaccess/vm/json
- SIRI XML Access: http://data.itsfactory.fi/siriaccess/vm/siri (please note that this url accepts HTTP POST requests and therefore does not open up in the browser)
See ITS Factory Siri Access Developer Guide for how to access the API in REST and SIRI XML formats.
Account requests: email@example.com (after beta phase)
The service is part of ITS Factory Developer Sandbox.